News & Events
The Aviva lifestyle is as unique as those who call our community home. That’s why we fill our calendar with so many different things to see, do and experience.Our incredible residents, families and staff inspire us, and we invite you to check in regularly to see what we’ve been up to and what’s coming up next.
You can view all of our upcoming events below:
Each month brings celebrations that families and friends can share with loved ones at Aviva. We also host a variety of community events, from seminars and social activities to monthly support groups and more.
- Announcing Our New Spring Special
- Aviva Names Nationally Recognized Senior Life Care Administrator Jay Solomon as CEO
- The Importance of Choice
- Aviva: A Campus for Senior Life Announces Green Initiative
- Aviva Sets Wheels in Motion on Leadership Transition
- Keeping the Dream Alive 2016: Save the Date!
- Local Senior Living Community Unveils State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- Creating Meaningful Sensory Experiences for Residents with Dementia Related Diseases
- Scott Anderson Hired as Vice President of Philanthropy
- The Feelings and Emotions Behind Dementia
- Kobernick-Anchin-Benderson Announces New Hires and Staff Promotions
- STIR IT UP! 60+ Speed Dating and More…
- The Art of Being Chewish