News & Events
The Aviva lifestyle is as unique as those who call our community home. That’s why we fill our calendar with so many different things to see, do and experience.
Each month brings celebrations that families and friends can share with loved ones at Aviva. We also host a variety of community events, from seminars and social activities to monthly support groups and more.
Our incredible residents, families and staff inspire us, and we invite you to check in regularly to see what we’ve been up to and what’s coming up next.
You can view all of our upcoming events below:
- Hurricane Update Monday 9-11-17
- Hurricane Update Sunday 9-10-17
- Hurricane Update
- Jewish Life at Aviva: Interfaith Grandkids and Crayola Crayons
- Jewish Life at Aviva: Oh, the Seders We’d Make!
- Jewish Life at Aviva: That Meshpucha Feeling
- Jewish Housing Council Foundation and PNC Present a New Lecture Series on Estate Planning and Philanthropy
- Community Day, Aviva Celebrate First Year of Better Together Program
- Resident Profile: Dolly McCann
- Jewish Life at Aviva: Living Our Legacy
- Jewish Housing Council Foundation Names New Development Director
- Aviva: A Campus for Senior Living Community Breaks Ground on Expansion
- Aviva Names Nationally Recognized Senior Life Care Administrator Jay Solomon as CEO
- The Importance of Choice
- Aviva: A Campus for Senior Life Announces Green Initiative
- Local Senior Living Community Unveils State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- Creating Meaningful Sensory Experiences for Residents with Dementia Related Diseases