- The cost of living at Aviva varies according to your apartment’s floor plan, finishes and size. All of our apartments are designed with modern features including walk-in closets, full kitchens, secured storage and more. Most apartments have a screened-in lanai so that you can enjoy Florida’s beautiful weather, year-round. We offer a variety of floor plans so that you can find one that best suits your lifestyle.
Independent Living FAQs
How Much Does It Cost To Live in Aviva’s Independent Living Community?
Do You Charge an Entrance Fee?
- No, we don’t require “buy-in” from our residents. All living expenses, services, and amenities are covered under the monthly rent.
How Does the Cost of Aviva Compare to Other Senior Living Communities?
- Download our Cost Comparison Sheet to see how your current or prospective housing expenses measure up to Aviva’s independent living community.
What Does the Monthly Rent Cover?
- Your monthly rent covers all living expenses you would normally have if you were to live on your own including lawn care, utilities, housekeeping services, home maintenance and repairs, telephone, internet and more.
- In addition, all residents have access to our services and amenities, including but not limited to:
- Gourmet culinary options
- State-of-the-art fitness center & fitness classes
- On-site Nurse Navigator, every day
- Easy access to physician services
- Heated outdoor pool with a shaded area
- Community events and classes
- Salon and barbershop
- On-campus live concerts series featuring multiple genres
- Aviva University, which provides weekly classes on literature, science, history and more
- Over a mile of tropical nature trails
- Transportation to major Sarasota attractions
- We also offer different programs that are designed to enrich the lives of our residents. We want to create a safe haven for you to connect with your community and enjoy this exciting season of life.
What Does a Typical Day at Aviva Look Like?
- Residents of Kobernick Independent Living are encouraged to manage their own daily tasks, activities and living needs. They can choose to participate in any of the life-enrichment activities and programs we offer, take advantage of our vast amenities, use our complimentary transportation to explore Sarasota and more.
What Do You Mean by a Continuum of Care?
- At Aviva Senior Living, we offer a full continuum of care. This means that we accommodate residents who require different levels of care both now and in the future, making a seamless living transition should your care needs change.
- Anchin Assisted Living is designed for those who need extra help day-to-day, but wish to keep some of their independence.
- Anchin Memory Care Services offers memory care programs and amenities designed to help residents living with dementia or other types of memory loss.
- Benderson Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation helps residents who need nursing or rehabilitation services.
Is Aviva Pet-Friendly?
- We are proud to be a pet-friendly senior living community. Pets under 30 pounds are welcome to move into Kobernick Independent Living. If you wish to bring your pet to our community, you will need to fulfill a few requirements including a pet application, pet fee payment and pet health records. Contact us for more information.
What Is The Age Requirement To Live in Aviva Senior Living Community?
- Residents must be 62 years of age or older.
How Do You Help Your Residents Adjust to Independent Living?
- At Aviva, we understand that changing your living environment and lifestyle can be challenging. Our caring staff strives to foster a tight-knit community, creating a safe haven for our residents to enjoy adjusting to independent living.
Are You a Not-for-Profit or For-Profit Senior Living Community?
- Aviva Senior Living is a not-for-profit senior living community. We reinvest all profits back into our community’s core mission: To provide seniors the means to live a full, enriched life.
How Can I Become a Resident of Aviva?
- Contact us today to request a tour and visit our community to see if Aviva is the right place for your next adventure.
- Learn More About Aviva Senior Living