Live Well. Be Well.
Wellness means different things to different people. That is why on the campus of Aviva, a variety of wellness options are offered every day. Campus-wide, residents are encouraged to exercise, eat nutritious foods, and to be mentally and spiritually engaged. These are essential elements to maintaining the healthy lifestyle habits that maximize quality of life.
Our Wellness Amenities Include:
- Movement Magic, Weights and Bands, Balance and Stretch classes are offered by our fitness coordinator.
- Water aerobics classes in our beautiful, heated swimming pool. Personal training sessions are available when one-on-one attention is needed.
- For mental acuity, computer training is offered, and Dakim® Brain Academy stimulates cognitive processes. Through the onsite Center for Brain Health, an ARNP is available for memory assessments and access to proactive approaches to brain health.
- Lectures and presentations take place throughout the campus, as well as Topics of Interest discussions among residents who simply enjoy gathering to exchange ideas.
- Our park-like campus is set on a lush 27-acre woodland preserve, so there are plenty of opportunities for outdoor excursions, such as walking groups, photography and bird-watching.