Aviva Career Opportunities Are Now Available!
Use your skills and passion to make a difference in the lives of seniors and their families. As part of the Aviva family, you’ll find growth opportunities, competitive benefits and competitive compensation plans.
At Aviva, we cultivate an environment where our residents and staff feel special, safe and appreciated. This extra effort produces an atmosphere of hospitality and customer service that is unrivaled in our region!
Along with competitive salaries, a 403B retirement plan and a dynamic benefit program, Aviva encourages personal and professional development. Every position plays an important role and strengthens the team!
We are currently seeking qualified, enthusiastic applicants for the following positions:
- Cooks in kitchen for Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing, a.m. and p.m. shifts
- Utility/Salad Prep Chefs in kitchen for Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing, a.m. and p.m. shifts
- Servers for dining room in Independent Living (4 – 8 p.m.)
- PRN RN and LPNs for all shifts, 12-hour shifts available
- PRN CNAs for all shifts, 8-hour shifts available
- Driver, part-time CDL (Chauffeur Driver License) required
If you have questions about working at Aviva Senior Life, or wish to inquire about a specific position, please contact Human Resources at hr@AvivaSeniorLife.org.
You can also download an Application Form here: Employment Application Form
- Public Relations and Event Assistant: The intern will help coordinate Aviva's Encore Academy Lifelong Learning and various marketing events. Specifically this individual will support the Communications Specialist with event set-up and community awareness including pitching stories to the media, maintaining Aviva's social pages, and writing press releases. Individuals looking to apply can contact mwilliams@AvivaSeniorLife.org
Aviva considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, handicap or disability, or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran in accordance with Federal Law. In addition, Aviva provides “reasonable accommodation” to qualified individuals with disabilities, in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and applicable state and local laws. Aviva selects employees based on the skills, ability, education, training and experience to perform each job. It also is our policy to ensure equal opportunity in hiring, promotion, compensation, training, transfer in all terms conditions or privileges of employment.